Why spending the weekend at the library? well the obvious reason is I have a mid term this coming monday. But the other reason is that I want to feel that I'm not the only one who is studying in the weekend .. seeing other people working and studying at the same place gives me a positive energy to focus and finish my study plan and not to bother with all the hot checks at the club right now :P DAMM :(
You can say it's a motivational tool to help me study or a way to forget what I'm missing :P
You can say it's a motivational tool to help me study or a way to forget what I'm missing :P
Plus I don't have an office at my home .. and if I'm home for sure I will know how to distract my self.
Anyways .. back to work
No comments:
Post a Comment